Mission & Beliefs
Boldly sharing the Gospel with the incarcerated and those at risk.
Breaking the cycle of incarceration.
- In God as three persons: Father (God), Son (Jesus), and Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is accurate, timeless, and relevant.
- That Jesus is the only way to salvation because through his death, he atoned for our sins, allowing God’s grace to restore us into right relationship with Him.
- That the Holy Spirit is alive and active today, living in our hearts and guiding us to walk within God’s will for our lives.
- That Jesus will return someday in full glory!
Our ministry and name is based on the following Bible verse:
You my brothers are called to be free, but do not use your freedom for your own selfish nature, rather serve one another in love. (Galatians 5:13)
As a band, we believe that we truly are free to serve others in love, not because we have to, but because the Holy Spirit has transformed our selfish natures to the point where we want nothing more.